Director of Channel Operations. Three UK
Payal has been with Three since 2007 and during those years worked on a variety of roles related to Customer Experience and Quality Management across customer touch points.
Three is a mobile network operator in the UK with a customer base of close to 10mil and a turnover of over £1bil and has the aspiration to be the Best Loved Brand in the UK by 2021 with double the Customer base and NPS.
Her current remit at Three involves leading a large team that’s accountable for:
- Planning and prioritising the initiatives that go to market including impact assessment and post implementation reviews
- Designing customer solutions, journeys and processes that go to market
- Measuring customer experience (including NPS) across touchpoints and generating insight from channels to deliver continuous improvement
- Providing service and operations support to channels
- Customer migration and transformation readiness
- E2E supply chain management
Payal is the business owner of Three’s Voice of the Customer program and has been leading the set up of feedback loops to improve the way Three listens to and acts on customer feedback.
Payal and her husband Ritesh moved to the UK back in 2013 from Mumbai. Her favourite things in life are shopping, spending time with friends, watching movies and listening to music.
Payal is a graduate from the Mumbai university with a Bachelors Degree in Commerce. She’s a Six Sigma Green Belt.